BC Fishing Reports banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Freshwater General Discussions
    Looking for advice on a new rod and reel in the 120-190 dollar range.Levelwind reel and rod suitable for drift fishing salmon and steelhead.
  2. Freshwater Tackle Talk!
    I just bought my second baitcaster (Shimano Citica 201E) [third if you count my Walmart sturgeon reel] reel this afternoon and I notice that in the free spool, the line guide does not move back and forth with the line. I did a couple of research through google and found the term "non-disengaging...
  3. Freshwater Tackle Talk!
    Ok, I have pretty much given up on getting my rod and reel back that I lost last week but without a rod I'm starting to jones for fishing like a crack addict out of crack, it's bad...so I need a new set up and want some advice/opinion...so, Abu Garcia 6500c4 or the equvilant shimano reel. I lost...
  4. Freshwater Tackle Talk!
    hey all, I did a little work for a friend the other day, and along with payment he gave me a Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 650 reel. I have idea on the reel and would like a little more info, its a right hand reel but have no idea on capacity or anything. Any help would be great Clayton
  5. Freshwater General Discussions
    What kind of rod and reel should I be fishing coho with freshwater? I have a bunch of pike gear and Chinook bar fishing gear. I hate using 10 foot rods and my garcia 10000's seem like major overkill for coho. Will a 7 foot ugly stick med rod w spinning reel be good enough or do I need special...
1-5 of 5 Results