BC Fishing Reports banner
4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bsboy 
#1 ·
Bsboy here 64 and 3/4, married, 2 boys, love my chicken hearted shitpoo
Been fly fishing for last 15 yrs. lakes mostly want to branch out a little.
Made a pact to try at least one new lake per year,,,wont live long enough to see them all but wanta try the good ones. But no more roughing it motorhome and all the mod cons.
too many times sleeping on a rock or having a creek run through my sleeping bag when it rains, Tried Grassy bar two weeks ago for the first time since fishin with my dad in the 50's bottom bouncing caught 2 sockeye,both caught in the mouth for you who went ohhhh flosser. Any fishing is good gotta catch a sturgeon soon -this year.
going to Cariboo in Sept. for 3 weeks--fun. Biggest spring I've caught 20lbs wanta catch a big one,,,my dream and a steelhead soon before i die. do a lot of charity work(33years) so that takes some time away from my fishing--Tie some ugly flys but they seem to work,rather not use bait or gear if i dont have too. Just love fishin. Oh the name bsboy if you meet me you'll know its the truth not what you might think.

#2 ·
Welcome aboard bsboy! Heading up to the Cariboo in Sept for 3 weeks, nice! Another fly nut is always a welcome site.

Check your notifications. message inbound coming. Might interest you, for your coming trip. :cheers: sage

#6 ·
Hey yes first time for sturgeon--dinos as scooter calls them
Caught a 5 footer--my first--scooter says 4 foot......but I'm a fisherman---At least till he posted a picture of him holding it.
Too bad you cant see the smile on my face...Not bad for my first dino Eh!!What!!still smiling-bsboy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.