Trophy fishing boat for sale

Thread: Trophy fishing boat for sale

VIP Access
    Thanks

Default Trophy fishing boat for sale

Have an awesome 1992 Trophy 2052 Walkaround w/ 2001 Yamaha Saltwater Series 150 HP 2 stroke OB (700 hours) with 2008 Yamaha 9.9 HP High Thrust 4 stroke long shaft OB kicker - (low hours) w/ EZ steer system in great condition. LOWRANCE color fish finder and UNIDEN radio. 2 electric SCOTTY Downriggers and 2 batteries on a control switch. GREAT salmon fishing set up. We've owned the boat for 4 years and used it regularly with no problems. Has new steering and throttle cable and bottom paint. Bimini top - no sides or back curtain. Boat is turn key and is a fish magnet. Sleeps 2 in the cuddy cabin. No trailer - Can deliver and show you how to use everything over a weekend...For more info, please call DAVE - 1 604 902 3280. Boat is located in Whistler right now but can deliver to Vancouver or the Island if you buy it...

See craigslist and Used Victoria for more photos...or email yuho@hotmail.com and I can send some to you.

Thanks

Dave, sure the model is a 2052?
    My 92 trophy outboard was a 2002 and I thought the 2052 was for the inboards?
    How much you askin?

VIP Access
    Thanks

Sr SQ you are correct , it is the 2002 or 2102 just under 22 foot . We were asking 13,500. OBO. Thanks for the heads up.

VIP Access
    Thanks

dmurph:

Don’t mind me saying this yet you’re under-pricing your 2002. I would start at $20,000 and take best offer at $15,000. Sure, boat pricing has taken a hammering in the past few years yet a well-maintained and workable boat is worth. The engine alone has a life of 6,000 hours plus and it’s gone through all the initial problems and is peak working. All the work you put into the boat to make it better is worth.

As you point out it’s turn key: all the glitches are solved through use and that’s worth to a buyer.

A trailer from Keith Vitter at Highliner (604-946-6177) is not expensive. Talk to Keith and get a price so you can offer a trailer with the boat as a package. Call Val Oakley at 604-580-8988 for a quote on adding side curtains to the bimini top and offer that as also as a part of the package.

The 2002 hull is a damn fine boat that I’d stack up in any saltchuck weather. But at $13,000 you’re almost giving it away.

MichaelR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelR View Post
    dmurph:

Don’t mind me saying this yet you’re under-pricing your 2002. I would start at $20,000 and take best offer at $15,000. Sure, boat pricing has taken a hammering in the past few years yet a well-maintained and workable boat is worth. The engine alone has a life of 6,000 hours plus and it’s gone through all the initial problems and is peak working. All the work you put into the boat to make it better is worth.

As you point out it’s turn key: all the glitches are solved through use and that’s worth to a buyer.

A trailer from Keith Vitter at Highliner (604-946-6177) is not expensive. Talk to Keith and get a price so you can offer a trailer with the boat as a package. Call Val Oakley at 604-580-8988 for a quote on adding side curtains to the bimini top and offer that as also as a part of the package.

The 2002 hull is a damn fine boat that I’d stack up in any saltchuck weather. But at $13,000 you’re almost giving it away.

MichaelR
    His original post says it's a 1992 Trophy..........$ 13k is a proper price i would think

VIP Access
    Thanks

Hi Michael R the boat is a 1992 and model is 2102 or something like that , a 22 foot hull. I would be very happy with 13k. Wish i had the full curtain package as if i kept the boat I would want the sides at least, but I feel who ever buys the boat can do what ever they want, maybe somebody could rig there own system up. Thanks for the heads up though.

Thread Information