Fred's custom poaching? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fred's custom poaching?

Reports Access
    Thanks

Gets caught in a closed area and he's branded a poacher.
    Is there another word for it? Thats what I would call it, and the number that I would call report this activity should I have witnessed it would be Report All Poachers and Polluters (RAPP)

I'm not sure what the point of this post is...?
    To shed further light and make people aware of a situation where the sport we all love was being taken for granted for personal quasi-fame and monetary gain.

I've asked Brody for information via social media,found him friendly and forthcoming.

Of course he was 'friendly and forthcoming'. He's in the game to make a name for himself and in turn make money.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damien For This Useful Post:

thechemist (02-17-2017), Walleye76 (02-17-2017)

Thanks

As someone who has a criminal record for the heinous crime of having a worm on my hook over 20 years ago in my young & dumb twenties, I'm getting a kick out of this thread.

I've always been a law abiding nature conversationalist. As embarrassed as I was about the whole unfortunate episode I'm not afraid to share it with as many people as I can to reinforce the message that it is everyone's individual responsibility to know the rules. Hopefully, others in a similar predicament use their situation to spread the word in an effort to further conserve our precious resources. Break the rules - intentionally or accidentally - and you will get caught.

Reports Access
    Thanks

Well ugly I'm glad you learned your lesson and didn't get busted for the same thing 11 months later.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BCFishingReports.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

Whatever...Any of you ever reel in and realized "oh shit,forgot to pinch my barb" that was his first infraction.

Any of you ever been confused on where a fishing boundry was ? That was his second offense.

It is an anglers responsibility, I get that. I get asked at least twice a week on the Cowie....where's the 70mile trestle boundry ? Can't drive to it,can't see it.....I tell people to park at 66mile and walk till they find it haha..

Have fun with your public shaming,please keep it civil. Thanks.

Reports Access
    Thanks

Saying that would have been a much more appropriate response than deleting threads/accounts asking why a guy with 2 poaching convictions works at Freds. After all this, I'm dubious of those answers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thechemist For This Useful Post:

Walleye76 (02-20-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassrock View Post
    Whatever...Any of you ever reel in and realized "oh shit,forgot to pinch my barb" that was his first infraction.

Any of you ever been confused on where a fishing boundry was ? That was his second offense.

It is an anglers responsibility, I get that. I get asked at least twice a week on the Cowie....where's the 70mile trestle boundry ? Can't drive to it,can't see it.....I tell people to park at 66mile and walk till they find it haha..

Have fun with your public shaming,please keep it civil. Thanks.
    I'm unclear as to how a unpinched barb would constitute a charge (and subsequent conviction) of "Prohibited method/gear/bait used during a CLOSED time"

im not saying that it didn't include an unpinched barb, but to me the bigger issue is the "during a closed TIME" (would a fishing boundary violation not specify a closed "area" rather then time? Then the second infraction is listed as same, so what he "mistakenly" fished past the boundary during a time the river was closed? Just wondering how those charges came about if as you mentioned the 1st infraction was simply an oversight of pinching a barb and the second was unknowingly fishing past the boundary

Thanks

You know where the kid works right ? You could maybe,you know,talk to him....Or send him a message in some form social media,he's not hard to find.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information