BC Fishing Reports banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 77 Results
  1. Saltwater General Discussions
    I was at a tackle store today and saw a nifty gadget... it was an underwater video camera that could go as deep as 100ft. It came with an attachment for a downrigger cable. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with such novelties? I'd love to hear a report... I'm not sure they'd be all that...
  2. Region 2 - Reports
    I don't normally do reports but I did have the week off and..... 3 days fishing: short floating roe. (almost wish it wasn't working so I could work on my Jigs and Spoons.) 7-8 hours with the bait in the water. 20 fish played, 8 landed, one keeper (10lb Coho doe) and a number of missed...
  3. Saltwater General Discussions
    Caught a dandy 26lb'r today at mid-flood. About 10 feet off the bottom right at the marker. Heading west, fishing a naked herring. About the pic... I don't usually look like such a tard... but the fish was damned heavy!
  4. Fishing Talk
    Had a great day fishing a few Squamish tribs today! Landed a coho, 4lb dolly, 2 lb dolly, 3lb rainbow, a few more bows around 1 - 2 lbs, and ended the day with a chum that broke my sage 8wt in half!!! good thing for lifetime warranty!
  5. Region 2 - Reports
    Went to the Stave today around 3pm. Fished for three hours and it was really good. Between my friend and I we managed to hook seven chum.
  6. Freshwater General Discussions
    Hit the river in my 12 ft. with a buddy at about 1pm today. Hooked up a double header in the first 15min !!! We had a pretty steady day with 3 wild coho to hand for me and a real beauty stole my fav spoon in classic aerial style. My partner landed 1 and lost 3 on the day and only once we were...
  7. Region 2 - Reports
    Chum8888 and I decided to hit the Vedder today before the big rain that's coming tomorrow. We did OK today... ;) Not sure what will happen after the rain, but hopefully more fish will move in next week... A couple of photos from today: Nice hatch buck Releasing a wild coho
  8. Region 2 - Reports
    The river is seriously slow, saw a bunch of people out there doing their usual snagging and couple of fly fisher. The spawning canal place only had like 3 fishes in there so i don't think its very productive fishing for awhile. But i manage to get out to stave river for an hour before sundown...
  9. Region 8 - Reports
    Was such a sunny day when I woke up in Kelowna today I had to head out to do some shore fishing! I took the dog with me and arrived at Okanagan Centre around 10AM. Hopped the pesky fence they have put up half way down the pier (the dog just fit underneath the edge). I started out the day float...
  10. Region 3 - Reports
    Fishing really was unbelievable today. Two really nice rainbows in the 20-22 inch range and shaped like a chinook, just pigs! Countless brookies up to two pounds. Yesterday was a bit slower. Alot of little guys in different areas of the lake but there are a couple holes where the bigger fish are...
  11. Region 2 - Reports
    so finally i decided to get out and fish when my rod has been collecting dust for a long time. It was stupid of me to not bother to get new lines etc, cause i have no idea how long 2 years storage shelf will last. Apparently the big problem for me today was LOSING my hooks, i was tying them...
  12. Saltwater General Discussions
    Well we finally made the transition from West Coast to East Coast with the Sculpin. Made her in one piece no problems along the imfamous Tofino highway;). We left Salmon Beach around 8:30 this am and headed home for lunch and a short rest only to throw in the crab traps and launch down at...
  13. Region 2 - Reports
    finding the vedder incredibly slow this year.....should be in full swing by now but just not happening.....3 1/2 hours on the water today saw one jack, and one spring jump......caught a very fat white fish and a beauty 3 lb rainbow on a blade.....only saw one other fish hooked and that was a...
  14. New Member Introductions
    RickB, Thank-you for the nice welcome. I was in Skidegate the summers of '62 and'63. Stayed with rhe Kendalls. Leaving today for Loon Lake. Taking our trailer. Last trip of the seaaon. Jim47
  15. Saltwater General Discussions
    I think I may need a course on courtesy whilst trolling. Today out at the Cap everyone was doing the back and forth very orderly, was very smooth. When the boat in front of me got a bite, he threw her into neutral and told me to go around him... His boat went sideways and F'd everyone up. I...
  16. Saltwater General Discussions
    Was out at the mouth of the Cap today, dropped the crab and prawn traps early and was fishing by 8:00AM. Had two or three hits, and then right at the marker I got smacked by this 20lb-er. The boats were pretty thick in there, so I punched the throttle and headed out to the shipping lane...
1-16 of 77 Results