BC Fishing Reports banner

New to Harrison Mills

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Rubberboot 
#1 ·
Looking for fishing buddies.....as I just moved here in February and know nobody.......would love to go up the Harrison River in a boat ( I don't have one yet) and do some fishing........been doing all kinds of Bar fishing and having a blast.........but would be better with someone.......anyways post here if anyone out this way is interested

#3 ·
Yea you bet.........right close to my house....10 mins. away.........never have fished it yet.......other than last year by the concrete wall by the campsite......but abviously before anything was running........fished it when I was up looking at houses.....do you float fish and spoons/spinners or strictly fly fish.........just wondering to make sure I have the proper tackle...anyways thanks for the offer Mike.......if your on it 2-7 days you have to be close by to.....anyways I will shoot you a PM when my schedule allows it......I work nights in North van so I usually go for an early morning fish.........7 -9 ....then go and get some sleep........free all weekend though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.