BC Fishing Reports banner

Fishing? Did Someone say Fishing????

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Centerpin 
#1 ·
Hello All:

My name is Kana. I have read this forum for some time but only recently joined. I have been an avid fisher all my life. For the past 7 years I have been a land-locked fisher fishing the Fraser and the Vedder as well as some of the smaller trout streams in Southwest BC. My wife and I bought a boat last Christmas and I am now in the process of finding all the great places to fish for salmon and bottom fish in the Vancouver Harbour/Georgia Strait area. I have so far made two trips over to Thrasher and had a bit of luck with the salmon fishing. Have not yet tried bottom fishing. Always looking for good information on where to go and what the best baits/lures are. We will be taking a trip over to Smuggler Cove for the BC Day weekend so if you know of any good places to fish in the Sechelt area perhaps you drop me a line. Anyways, wishing everyone the best of luck on the water.

Tight Lines!

Kana

#5 ·
Welcome to the board. I am sure you will find this site a very friendly and infomative place. Good luck on the water.

Reactions: professori
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.