1 Day Sturgeon WorkshopCome learn from the pro's. This seminar is custom designed for the novice to advanced angler. You will learn how easy it really is to catch sturgeon on the Fraser River.
Next Available Seminars Apr 20 or 21, 2013 Location Mission Harbour
Learn all about:
- Reading the bite & setting hooks
- Rods, reels and advanced riggings
- Fish feeding habits, bait selection
- Proper handling of large fish
- Sturgeon migration and movement
- Safe anchoring techniques & hot spots
Day includes 6 hours of instruction and fishing
The cost of the seminar is $175.00 per person
Fraser River Jet Boat Clinic
Come join us for a full day on the water Jet Boating the Fraser River from Mission to Hells Gate. This seminar will mainly focus on navigation between Mission and Yale with some focus on shallow water jet boating and running canyon rapids. This is a one-day clinic running in our 28ft twin engine Hells Canyon Marine Jet Boat.
This course is suitable for Jet Boat owners looking to improve skills and knowledge, any boaters wanting to learn safe navigation of the Fraser River between Mission and Yale and new boaters looking to purchase their first jet boat.
- Jet boat safety
- Pro's & cons of various hull designs and styles
- Looking after your jet boat
- Pumps and Engine Configuration
- Anchoring techniques for salmon and sturgeon fishing
- Reading water
There are 2 dates available on a first come first serve basis. Maximum 12 people per day.
1-day seminar - Mission to Hells Gate - Saturday April 13, 2013
1-day seminar - Mission to Hells Gate - Sunday April 14, 2013
Total cost is $195.00 per person, catered lunch is included.
Spring SpecialsSpring Specials
- "Fill The Boat" Spring Special. 6 hours for $560, 8 hours for $700, up to 4 anglers. Total Savings – $120 off our regular price. Trip must be taken before July 15.
- Sturgeon Seminar – book 2 seats on our Spring sturgeon seminar and receive a 3rd seat for Free.
Total Savings – $175
- Jet Boat Seminar – book 2 seats on our Spring Jet Boat seminar and receive a 3rd seat for Free.
Total Savings – $195
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)