BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well hooked up with an old high school buddy today for some fun on the squish. Arrived @ sun up and worked the Cheek/squish confluence hard w/ 6 other folks for 3 hrs. thew it all wool (combos of all sorts), spoons (Kroc, Colorado, ironhead), spinners (blu fox) ...nothing. not a sniff. nothing for the feather chuckers either. Made our way to sunwolf for a little more fishing and more of the same ....nothing. well some what discouraged and thinking we may be a week or two early we finished up by wetting the lines a the Mam/ squish confluence. 12 other guys down the long bar, and more of the same....nothing. for anyone. hmmmmm. well enough was enough and we called it a day. Still had this itch though so after my bud dropped me off home i couldn't resist and headed for the lower Cap in a bid to get my fix. got there before the skys opened up. there was 12 guys @ the old folks run so I started up at nude rock (NV side) and fished the pockets down toward the main run over the next hour and a bit. as the rain ramped up the masses cleared out and i was left with the run to myself pretty much. guess what...? more of the same...nothing. 2 rivers 9 hrs of plugging the waters with everything in the box and zero. oh well there's always monday ;). both rivers were in great shape. although it's hammering now and I'm sure neither will be in any kind of shape tomorrow. oh well it's still early.

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Ha, I know that feeling well. You know they are there but the bite is certainly off. The funny thing is
the less we get the more we want it....hmmm that sound familiar... :D
There is always next time and I guess thats what keeps us going back knowing what we have achieved
in the past..... :beerchug: Marko

· Registered
409 Posts
Well just got back from watching the snaggers try and snag from the trees, Man the Cap is ripping right now, it is flush with the hatchery weir!

The fish that are in the ladder are small and coloured fish! No big springs yet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.