BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

We're heading up to the 100 Mile House area to fish next week, and I was wondering if anyone had lakes to recommend that have been productive lately. A couple years ago we tried Howard Lake and had some success there. Anyone been there lately? We would prefer lakes that size or smaller. We also tried Fawn, but didn't do as well there; it was much smaller and seemed quite crowded. Also, we're going to be trolling, and easy access to the lake is not necessary.

Thanks guys! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stsfisher said:
if you are in the area of bridge lake try crystal lake, i am a fly fisherman myself but i do notice that the trollers do well them selves for bows to 5lbs.
Thanks! Is Crystal Lake usually quite busy, or pretty quiet?

Keep the recommendations coming guys ;D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
if you do go there, just be aware that the boat launch in the campground is very poor so if your boat is any bigger than 12ft and or on a trailer you should launch at the lakes edge just befor the camp site.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are several great small lakes along the HWY 24 corridor. I have fished Fawn many times and it is usually very productive. It has a motor restriction however, but the fishing is very good even in the heat of summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.