BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent had a chance to post yet but thought i better get this done asap.....

2 weeks ago (Mar 8th) hit the flow at first light and decided to hit some runs I havent touched in quite some time....water was low and clear with just a nice hint of green. Long story short we had 2 fish to the beach around 10:30am in a matter of 15mins apart. First was ~9lb and the second ~13lb....both does with belly full of goodness!

I must also let you know that after 4 years of hunting steel the 13lb is my first ever on the vedder (first on stamp a few years back)

Here are a couple of pics

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Nice fish Brodz, I am jealous to say the least. Now at the end of steely season and I haven't been out since the beginning of January.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice fish guys, always great to see some guys plunking there first vedder steels from the water, early bird gets the worm. What did you guys hook them on?

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Looking good guys,oh and the fish too...lol just kidding.The smiles say it all! Well done,nothing better then achieving success on a flow for the first few times.Have experineced that thrill on many different rivers over a lifetime of chasing the chrome.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both of these fish were hooked on roe....short floating in about 2' of water....12-18" leaders

Hope that helps....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts