BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

2 guys new to fishing on the Fraser for Sockeye/Chinook.
We haven't had much luck fishing down here and would like to meet up with some people who are willing to help out some new comers to this style of fishing :)

Send me a PM or msg on here

Thanks

Jason And Will

PS. We are willing to pay our way as well *ie. if out on a boat we will pay half the gas or the cost of the gas if both of us ect...we also both have our own vehicles truck/jeep*. We have put the time in to try to learn what we can online and to try to get the proper gear. If anyone is willing to take us out we would be willing to pick up lunch as well and even a few brews!!! :D

pps. We will be trying out Strawberry island if it is accessible without a boat. If not we will be around one of the other points near there on Weds. 18th in the evening. hope to see some of you out there!!

PPPS*did not go so well!!! i only caught some mill-weed and we ended up near the train bridge in Harrison mills, hopefully going to go out early sunday and will post where/when and if you see us give us a shout.. i think my pic works now so you can see who we are!!!!*

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We will be heading out on sunday the 20th early morning..

We will be in a 2010 grey jeep.. if it's wet out i'll be rawkin an orange and black jacket* check out pic* !! and will *tall skinny guy* will be in a black jacket

if any of you see us give us a holler!! cause i'm sure we will be looking like we don't know wth is going on but still trying to catch fish hahaha
we are thinking north side of the river from harrison mills ~ hope area.. i know it's a large area.. but we are trying to find somewhere to go to cast from shore

·
Registered
251 Posts
Let us know how you make out. I went out today and caught a bunch of tackle, but no sockeye :(

I know of a few good spot's on the North side of the river, I'll PM them to you if you want.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be greatly appreciated if you could pm me some spots. Would help us with alot less driving around and more time with hooks in the water haha. We found it hard to catch fish looking for places to actually fish haha. Thanks !!!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a great day on sunday!! Will and i caught our limit and quite a few helpful people who seen us struggling offered a great amount of advice!! idk where we went but it was east of agassiz on the north side of the river!! only took us 8 hours to catch 4 fish x.x HAHAHA but it was awesome!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Fish on

Hey ya ever fish some of the small rivers & lakes along Maple ridge all the way up to mission or Harrison. I have done a few along the way if ya ever wanna hook up & head out. I used to live on the Northshore as well & can show you some pretty sweet spots over there . I live in Pitt Meadows now & am always looking for guys to fish with. I have been fishing for over 20 Years & I am always learning & find this place is an amazing website for getting info help along the way. So if ya wanna fish sometime drop me a line im around your age & love to fish & just be in nature.
Cheers
Schlock

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Schlock, I might take you up on that offer. I fish the upper Chilliwack River aggresively and if you need someone to hang out with give me a shout and I would love to fish with you on your best rivers. You wouldn't have to show me everything just show me a good access point to the river with a good tailout in the river with shad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts