BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got up their around 745, and fished for a while with the river blown out, and poor visability... we were going to stay for a while and keep trying it any ways, but a friend of mine who I took out for the first time slipped and had his waders fill up fortunatly he held onto my rod and he was able to pull him self out, after that we packed up and headed home.

saw nothing and didnt feel any thing so if theirs any thing in their its staying in the closet

·
Registered
243 Posts
FishFreak said:
barskull said:
"blown" as in super high or "blown" as in extremely dirty?
the river level meter is just under 3 right now , so probably a bit of both, now i have to go find some where else to fly fish ;)
Daaamn. Just found out I got the afternoon off work and was thinkin bout checkin it out but I guess I'll have to come up with something else. Perhaps I'll break out the 3 wt and hit some smaller flows or something. :-\

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi, I'm standing at the vedder river camp ground and it is blown. Chocolate brown and moving fast. The big back eddie at the camp ground is comletely full of water. Looks like a whiskey day by the fire after exploring the river for when it becomes fishable. Not sure if this will turn out as I'm thumb typing on a crack berry. It just stopped raining but it was pooring. Lots of tents under water. Poor guys...
Cheer, Rob
I'll try to post in the morning how the water is. I'm camped here all weekend with friends.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Came over at 2:30 ish. River was completely blown and looked 2 feet higher than yesterday. Also we just got the biggest downpour of rain I have ever seen in my life. Like 10-20 mins ago the drains were pumping water OUT because they couldn't take any more. Parking lots had 2-3 inches of water on them and we were doing 50 down the highway (just to give you an idea). I don't think it will be even the slightest bit fishable this weekend :'(

·
Registered
789 Posts
Shane said:
FishFreak said:
Shane said:
Another crackberry user on here huh?
just when you thought you were special and had a crackberry someone else had one thats sucks ehh !!
I heard that you were selling that barfing gear and spinning rod to buy a blackberry FF ::)

now now shane, I had a blackberry before the barfing crap..... I sold it to rick casue it more phone then i really neeed ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea, the water level raised when I Was a decent amount from when I got their and left... logs and shizam were flowin down and dirty as sin. It'll be a week min before it's back to what it normally should be for this time of year

·
Registered
789 Posts
Kaldan said:
yea, the water level raised when I Was a decent amount from when I got their and left... logs and shizam were flowin down and dirty as sin. It'll be a week min before it's back to what it normally should be for this time of year
supposed to be nice tonight and all weekened according to the news, so i doubt it will take a week for it to become fishable

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.