BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now i got my flyrod i'm stressed on what line to get? i want a salmon only fly line but unsure on what to get! as well as what top 5 coho flies i need as well! you ppl talk about some fly called the christmas tree pattern can somone explain? also the line i'm hearing that works great is some kind of clear line? anyone can shed some light on these questions would help me out greatly! thanks so much!

C.K.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope that about sums it all up! great info there flyfishin magician! oh yeah one more question? leader line! can it be just straight say 6-8lb mono test? or does it have to be tapered?

C.K.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so you say you start with the begining of your tipit with 20lb test and go down from there till what lb test? or i would imagine you could buy these leaders pre tied?

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those diagrams are just what i was looking for to learn very self explainatory! you the man flyfishing magician thanx for the info so helpfull!!!!!
i'll practice till i got it down packed!

C.K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.