BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I thaught I'd post this here for the time being, seeing this board and the Region 2 Reports board, have been the most visited over the past few weeks. This is a friendly reminder on how to conduct yourselves while visiting and participating in this site. Being in the heart of summer time everyone's pretty busy with there own lives for one reason or another. This includes the site owner, and at different times the mods. As members you can take pride in the fact that this site is pretty much void of hijacked threads, trolls, rude and insulting conduct, such as profanity and personal attacks. When a situation such as mentioned above arises, it is usually dealt with quickly. The bottom line here is enjoyment for all who visit and participate on BCFR. Anything related to the topic of sockeye not only has the potential to bring out the ugly out on the water, but it can also do the same here on the web. Everyone deserves to have their voice and opinion heard on all subjcts and threads. As long as it is done in a respectful manner towards others. So especially keep this in mind when participating in threads related to this topic. To all the new members we have received over the past little while welcome aboard. :cheers: Please take a few minutes and familiarize yourselves with the site options, rules, and code of conduct. Failure to abide by the site guidelines will result in warnings, and then banishment. Having said that we look forward to your contributions. If anyone has any concerns or questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other mods., and we'll do our best to answer you in a timely manner. Keep it civil and happy posting.

Finder :cheers:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.