BC Fishing Reports banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE the wife and I would like to offer up a sturgeon trip/outing and good times for a saltwater outing and good time ------is this allowed ?? or is this not part of the rules and if they are not then my humble opologies for suggesting such a thing.???

·
Registered
290 Posts
posted in the wrong area but i believe it is allowed but i could be wrong its more like a trade from what your saying, cause your asking to take someone out only to be repaid by him taking you out. I thought paying it forward geared towards helping someone else and one day the favor will return to you with no greed in there. But yeah there is a pay it forward topic, so either delete or maybe request a move.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Someone does you a favour, and instead of paying "back" the favour to the original benefactor, you take the next opportunity to pay it "forward" to teh next person. In this case, you offer me a sturgeon trip on the Fraser, and the next opportunity I get, I take someone who needs it on a lake excursion> At some point karma will =ensure that you ( and hopefully I) will get a "biggie" out of the blue. There are no rules, just good karma. What you are suggesting, is often called a trade. Maybe post this in the saltwater section, or in the classified section as [TRADE].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.