BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished the Stave today and the lower canal of the vedder for a few hours and caught one whitefish (little guy) 2 nice springs (8-12 lbs.) 2 coho and a chrome doe chum around 8-10 lbs. Oh, and one little smolt that couldn't resist the home made Colorado I threw. In spite of the fact there were 50 guys at all the snagging holes, there was a lot of free water in the lower canal., and no one at the Stave...Saw several nice fish taken on the fly and a brute of spring almost spooled one of the fly guys....Beautiful day out there. I was not going to hit the Vedder at all because of the snagging and lining going on, but the good people at Hub's convinced me to sneak into the lower river....All in all ......a good day!!..........Ortho 8)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Seems like you had a wonderfull day out there ortho,I asuming the water conditions are still in good shape after this rain we had, since no one is mentioning anything.
Thanks for the report hope i get out there this weekend too :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.