BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also would like a bit of the same info if somebody wouldn't mind sharing. Had a bit of trouble finding access when I was up there the only time I went. I just stayed on Squamish Valley Road by the native reserve and all along the river were no tresspassing signs and stuff. It was getting dark too so I just called it a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
There are a number of access points once you get past the Squamish Band lands. Continue along the Squamish Valley Road to about mile 21 (there is a log bridge on your left side, and the end of the pavement is at about mile 20) there are plenty of fishing spots from that point up to about mile 26. Many, many pools, runs and tailouts will keep you busy. There are more spots further up, but a bit trickier to fish. Good luck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you very much for the helpful information, kotyk. I really want to get out there with a fly rod pretty quick and target some of these big dollies/bull trout I keep hearing about.
Thanks again. I appreciate it. ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Egg patterns and olive green sculpins are exellant for dollies! Good info on where to fish! Speaking from expierience!

Hotrod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.