BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
Wow awsome shots. Those are some of the most spectacular that I have ever seen!

Cheers Marko

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Incredible under water shots... The colors are spectacular! Awesome, its stuff like this that make this such a great site!Wow!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Those are some really nice photos. The underwater shots are great. If you don't mind my asking, what make of camera were you using. I have been using a Pentax Optio W90 for underwater shots.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is fantastic, great work with the camera. Wish I had got the kids up there to show them...you just don't see things like that all the time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
In 1994 I was in Anchorage area... Walked through Sanctuary area of the Russian River... Looked just like this...

Instead of fishing, I think in the future, I will just say I am going to Church...

great pictures...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Amazing photos. I was there 2 weeks ago and tried some underwater shots with my Sony but didn't dress for the occasion... Couldn't find a spot to get close enough to get the camera within range of pooling fish underwater. Should have just rolled up the pants and had a little wade but was informed that we didn't have time!

For anyone interested, I have a little sony point and shoot, can't remember the model but its new.... slide up cover on the front of the camera..... it's water proof, shock proof from 6 ft, and cold proof (screen safe) to -10. This thing is FANTASTIC. I've dropped it, spilled my beer on it, taken underwater video that's amazing, above water quality of vid and photo is impressive. It's no SLR, but for a fishing friendly, idiot 'resistent' camera, I love it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those are some really nice photos. The underwater shots are great. If you don't mind my asking, what make of camera were you using. I have been using a Pentax Optio W90 for underwater shots.
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Cfused, the photos were taken with a Panasonic Lumix DMC TS-1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts