BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
troutchaser said:
There's no trout in Al Dyck, Hook. They're all large mouths and there's tons of them. Most are small though.
Yup what he says is true. I take my son and fish with a worm and bobber and he catches them all day long. Not much feed in the lake so they dont grow. You can fish from the dock or the opposite side of the lake from the parking lot those are the spots I had the most luck.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I live 2 minutes from Molson lake, and there is no trout, Lots of small bass, Some guy goes there all the time with his 2 WT and small green micro leach's and he walks around and around the lake catching fish all the time

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live 2 minutes from Molson lake, and there is no trout, Lots of small bass, Some guy goes there all the time with his 2 WT and small green micro leach's and he walks around and around the lake catching fish all the time
i catch them all on these creature baits from freds in the soft plastics section and have lot's of success also 4 inch lizards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.