BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this your chance to get your picture up on that Allouette Lakers thread. Myself I wont fish for the lakers but any chance to get out with a bunch of people is always good for me. So this March I propse a Fish Out on the Allouette. Just remember the docks will not be up at this time and its easier if you have someone help you unload your boat. Pontoons and float tubes are not advised on this lake as the wind can get pretty nasty at times.

I will be fishing for kokanee as I love these little guys on my 3wt. If you want to target lakers I suggest you bring downriggers and hardware.

Those that are interested please let it be known. Also if you have a boat and have room for others please include that as well. I will get a specific date soon.

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Count me in B B .I have a boat....Maybe I will have to bring the ocean gear, maybe the flyrod, or perhaps the sturgeon rod.......... :confused:..Winter fishing on Allouette Lake...I'd be dressing really warm for this one, boys and girls........Ortho 8)

· Registered
691 Posts
As long as "She who must be obeyed" says it's ok, I'll be out in my little putt-putt :cheers: Probably Fly rods for me, maybe I'll try and rig a down rigger to the boat ;D

· Registered
691 Posts
Maybe we should have a list of who's in once the date is set. Then we can figure out who has boats and maybe if there are any seats available to those who don't. :cheers:

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
March 1st is the best date for me. I cant do it any other time other than March 2nd. It will be approaching my show on April 5th and all my time has to be devoted to it. I dont know if I will take my boat out so I may ask another buddy to take his boat out. Lets get some confirmations on who is attending.

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fishortho said:
March 1st is my weekend at the SSS on Van Isle..AArrgghhhhh!! :mad:..........Ortho 8)
Its not a big deal to me buddy. You can can have the outing without me on another weekend. I seriously wouldnt mind since this is in my backyard as you already know. I have alot going on right now and fishing ( as much as I want to ) seems to be getting pushed back every weekend.

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
firstlight said:
March 1st?
A little early isnt it.?
Yes but you know my schedule right now. I cant even make the 1st anymore. Sorry guys but I am training for a bodybuilding competition and only 10 weeks out. I have to be in the gym 7 days a week right now and when I am not in the gym I am weak and tired.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.