BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I am going to be coming down to the coast and fishing alouette lake for a couple weeks, (june 15-30) and I was wondering what works the best on that lake?

any suggestions

·
Registered
24 Posts
Willow leaf in front of a wedding band tipped with a bit of worm, a small pink jig or small red flies all slowly trolled.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I've had luck with a hot pink fly with a little crystal flash, trolled on a full sinking line or possibly a lead line. red doc spratleys have also produced for me.
I have only targeted Kokanee, but there are some cuttys, bows and dollies which might be a fun ride. Maybe someone can chime in on how to target these.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys,
I'll be staying only 15 minutes away from this lake so I'm sure that I'll be fishing it alot and I'll try those techniques

·
Registered
68 Posts
The three bull trout I've taken in the last couple trips have all been caught on small flatfish behind a mini gang troll, down about twenty feet. White with dark green and yellow attracted two of them. Try the south end of the narrows and the area around it, as we have hit kokannee there as well.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys,

those are all good suggestions i'll try all of them, but do any of you know what depth to troll for dollies at?...kokanee?
any advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
69 Posts
Info Please.

I have not been up to the lake since the begining of summer,just wondering have they(parks board) put in more than one dock? also has anyone been catching anything? Thanks in advance.Just trying to save the drive up there .Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts