BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out a 6:30 with a buddy no one on the water but the comcial crab guy when I got to Ambleside. Picked up a hit on in the first ten minutes at 30' on the downringer with anchovies. It was small and came off. It started to get crowded, so moved on to Spanish Bank. Put the line down at the last freighter about slack water. Hooked some good in ten minute a 44' on the ringer with anchovies. Tore out about 100 yard of line, then snapped the main line - I don't think it was a seal didn't see any and no after. On the way back to the first mark from the bell about an hour later hooked anough spring on the planner line at 32 pulls with an anchovie. Took a good run to the surface where it jumped and spat the hook. Nothing after that finished at 10.
Have fun, Jason

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will agree that one may have stayed on after the jump. But although the fishing was good the weather was the shits. 18 to 22 east, small and choppy.
Anyhow, Dog maybe tomorrow afternoon. I'll geve you a call. Unfortuantly the booze crusie is taking the morning shft - if we say up that late.
Have fun, Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.