BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm finally heading out for some winter springs now that my sounder is back from Lowrance. I am undecided on where to fish tomorrow or Thursday, back side of Bowen or West Van waterfront?

Any advice on what has been producing would be very much appreciated!!

Regards,
Ray

· Registered
249 Posts
Both have been producing very well for me....although I'm finding more fish at west van but there also seems to be more undersize there...See you out there...I'm probably heading to Bowen all three days...need to stock up on prawns....

· Registered
3,928 Posts
A note to please us all, well at least me; you HAVE TO adhere to in the salt forum......is pleeeeeze take some pics!!!! :thumbup: I am in withdrawl as I have not been out on the Chuck since just after Thanksgiving and now am getting the fever to head on out and looking forward to hittin' the West Coast of Van Isle this summer.

Good luck out there!! :peace:

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pippen said:
A note to please us all, well at least me; you HAVE TO adhere to in the salt forum......is pleeeeeze take some pics!!!! :thumbup: I am in withdrawl as I have not been out on the Chuck since just after Thanksgiving and now am getting the fever to head on out and looking forward to hittin' the West Coast of Van Isle this summer.

Good luck out there!! :peace:
You might have to be satisfied with a prawn pic if that's all I get!! :thumbup:

· Registered
3,928 Posts
Zpg said:
Pippen said:
Zpg said:
Good Luck out there. I'll be in the white Double Eagle with a red soft top.
ZPG.....were you out on the south side of Bowen on Sunday afternoon?
Wish I was but no.
There were a number of boats out there and I saw a red-top on our way back down from running a boat to and from Blind Bay up near Jervis Inlet.

· Registered
3,928 Posts
roscoe-pco said:
Hey Pippen when are we going to head out on the chuck, you haven't seen my new ride yet, and well I could use some knowledge out on the chuck, give me a holler.
No I have not seen it other than in pictures which just don't do it justice. :peace:

If you are looking to head out for a "chuck" day, let me know and I would be happy to get out. The next few weeks are a bit busy as we just bought a house on Kits Point (conveniently a 2 minute walk to the boat launch at the Planetarium) and we will be moving and doing some painting etc over the next few weeks. :wallbash:

Keep me in mind and let me know.....my gal gave me a great new rod and reel for my birthday which have not seen any water other than me drooling on them. :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.