BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of might know iam going guiding for the summer. :thumbup: I was able to score a job with Big Time Sportfishing BC up in the Whale channel. I leave on Sunday the 20th and where the lodge is situated there is no internet, so until i get a week off on the 18th of july i will post pictures, videos and the fishing report when i arrive back in vancouver on july 19th.
Hope you all catch lots and remember respect our rivers and your retaining limits!! :beerchug:

Steelie 101

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
No Internet! Back to basics huh buddy?
Well, it'll be sad to see ya go, but I can hardly wait to see all the pics and reports!!! So....July 20th we're going fishing huh...? ;D Good timing, I know exactly where we'll go...

Good luck up there, catch lots of fish, make lots of cash and we'll see ya when you get back... :thumbup:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Have fun 101, with beer and kind and KINGS and sun. :thumbup:

Fully expecting to see you break the 60lb mark this season, and release it to seed another :beerchug:.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot guy's and i'll make sure i let all my big fish go! and i'll try to talk my guest into releasing theirs aswell. I'll have picture's for you all!! with the tape measure!! :thumbup:

Steelie

G

·
steelie 101 said:
Well as some of might know iam going guiding for the summer. :thumbup: I was able to score a job with Big Time Sportfishing BC up in the Whale channel. I leave on Sunday the 20th and where the lodge is situated there is no internet, so until i get a week off on the 18th of july i will post pictures, videos and the fishing report when i arrive back in vancouver on july 19th.
Hope you all catch lots and remember respect our rivers and your retaining limits!! :beerchug:

Steelie 101
Good luck to you and your guests! If you're working as hard as most guides, you'll be glad of the time off the internet. Sleep will be a luxury for a while.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Does this mean another name change?...... ;D.....All the best.... :beerchug:.....Marko

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:wallbash: LOL actually iam now going by the handle SPRING LOADED . :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts