BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Better than reporting springs and chums, plus i dont see any fish and reports from you. just cause its small you dont think its a coho or something, considering most people are out trying to get them, also i prefer to get the smaller ones they taste really good

whats the point of posting a reply with something stupid to say , whats the point of that ??? this is fishing website and im posting fishing report, wow those 2 go hand in hand :shock: who would have thought that

when i go fishing on the weekend im going to take a picture of a half rotten chum and black spring, hell maybe i will take a picture of a dead fish doing the back stroke down river and post it on here, maybe you will be more amused :roll:

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Nice coho jack fishfreak...good to see someone is getting into some fish, I was out today at the stave, first time in many, many years at the stave, and first time fishing in a few weeks....didn't see any coho caught...but it is inspiring to see someone getting into some fish...next trip for me monday or tuesday next week...hopefully I'll have a pic or two to post...
thanks for the report,
rib

·
Registered
176 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm concerned about the lack of coho. Same thing in most of the rivers down here.
A buddy of mine was out in the strait and he got one small shaker. The fish counter said that they had checked one other coho in TWO WEEKS ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
what flies to use for coho

fish freak what fly were you using to catch the coho and what would you use on the upper pitt

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey FishFreak,nice picture and thanks for the report.Did drove by your spot on sunday with Big T,I think he did manage to kept some coho too. :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
steelynightmare said:
looks pretty small buddy, what's the point of the report? :shock:
You Ask Whats the point of the report.... ?? ..
#1. Wheres your Coho
#2. Whats the point of that Post?
#3. why say anything if its not incouraging??
#4. Nice fish! Good to see some Coho's Being Hooked.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah whered you go to get that, its a nice fish. I've been stuck fishing in the alouette and all i have been able to get is a few chum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts