BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend I'm hoping to get back out to a lake somewhere in the merritt region, I've heard so many reports I don't even know where to go :lol: , any suggestions :?: Somewhere on the big ranch? Tunkwa? Kane valley? those were just some of my thoughts, input appreciated :!:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Went to Marquart last weekend. The fishing was very tough, but the weather sucked too. With good weather you should be able to hit some very decent fish there.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Last weekend was tough fishing all thru the area, because of the cold front that arrived on Thurs. and lasted thru the weekend. The fishing will be very dependant on some stable air mass settling over the interior, much like the last 4-5 days...If the weather changes again this evening....it may adversely affect the fishing throughout the Merritt area....All of the lakes in the area have fish and any one of them could be a big producer on any given day...Keep an eye on the weather and the hatches.......Ortho

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice, and no I've never been no tyner, maybe I'll check it out. I was thinking maybe boss or davis as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts