BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna go out today. i launch at vanier and am planning for 1 pm. all my buddies are working and wondering if anyone wants to go. i no its short notice but if your free call me 604-329-7644.will be heading in at 5;30. gotta catch the canucks. gonna hit bell bouy and/or cap

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Dammit Morganic!! I am working from home.....all of about 5 minutes from Vanier, but have to be on a conference call at 1.....(who really plans one of those on a Friday afternoon :wallbash: ).

Good luck out there......weather looks good. Look forward to hearing how you do......nice of you to throw the offer out there.

What kind of boat are you in??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey pippen. fishing friday was dead slow. not even a strike.was quite choppy at first but settled down about 3 just before the flood. quite a few boats at cap including charters but saw no one catching any. supposed to be nice tommorow monday and am going to get out again if the weathers decent. I have a 18ft stratacraft with 90 mariner
typical 6 seater runabout.I run one electric dr and bought another thursday i havent mounted yet. If your up monday and want to go out call me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.