BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
hammered brass said:
Thanks man, wish I was in region 6
Sorry hammered brass, for highjacking your thread, I will remove the post if you choose, just thought I would throw one up so you guys get excited for them when the come in down there! :) Shouldn't be too much longer before the masses show! :thumbup:

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow nice fish, total chromer! They don't get much nicer than that..

Cheers,
Nicole

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice shot boss, you keep postin pictures like that, the itchy road trip nerve might get rare'in to go
CD

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Coho , Coho...everywhere Coho but few to hand. Well all that's about to change . The rivers are starting to show
a few and with the onset of some cooler wheather and torrential rains, not the shadow, we should be in
for some stories very soon.... ;)

That's all's I'm saying. ;D

Tight Lines Marko

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm pretty sure I saw some (or something...but it certainly looked like a coho) jumping in the Fraser in the side channel by aggassiz. I was walking the dogs and there they were. Kind of just up from Tin-can Alley. Sorry, my knowledge of bar names is somewhat lacking....

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
For those of you looking for coho, try throwing colorado blades through runs on the short float. Works wonders on every river, but particularly when fishing the vedder right now when the springs are all over the roe before the hoes can get to it...

As for other flows, well, lets just say it works just about everywhere... ;)

:cheers:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
the blades are my go to choice after roe for alot of salmon. Spring jacks also like blades. In one river particularly i used blades over anything else unless im fly fishing of course :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.