BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
unfortunately that graph is actually at the lake not the river and is dependandt on the draw down on the US side more than on river levels on the Canadian. It shows the same level as it did this time last year, and last year the river was in prime shape on opening day, not anywhere near the level it is today. I am dying to ge3t out there Gibbs, so please report back that it is at least fishable.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
professori said:
unfortunately that graph is actually at the lake not the river and is dependandt on the draw down on the US side more than on river levels on the Canadian. It shows the same level as it did this time last year, and last year the river was in prime shape on opening day, not anywhere near the level it is today. I am dying to ge3t out there Gibbs, so please report back that it is at least fishable.
oops

·
Registered
131 Posts
a buddy of mine fished it a few days ago... still high not low enough for the walk and wade section that im sure u want to hit prof.... im waiting another week and hopefully itll come down... he did get into some fish but it was quite high

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.