BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I doubt if anyone is going to be fishing the Vedder today. The water is up about 1.5 to 2 feet, and I'm pretty sure the vis isn't very good. In my opinion it's a waste of time to fish the river under these conditions. Anything less than a foot of vis under high water conditions isn't my idea of fun. If conditions are better someone say so please.

Tight Lines, Wes Roffey

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Went for a drive yesterday ........ checked out the RV Show in Chilliwack, stopped at Cascade Marine, and then dropped by at Fred's Tackle. They hadn't seen a fish there for days ........... checked out the river ......... darn right ugly. Lots of flow & no vis.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Just returned from a day out with Finder and made a pass by the Cheddar on the way home. The water is about 2 feet above normal and virtually no vis at the crossing. Higher up, you may have a chance, but I wouldn't bet on it...Ortho 8)

·
Registered
247 Posts
been ou to charis camp the last three days. it is a camp past chilliwack so i have seen the river from thr freeway each day. the water is about 2-21/2 feet below the lower road of the **** and is DEFINITLY chocolate milk. i wouldn't waste time down low but have not been up top. high high water for the canal. :'( :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts