BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if anyone has gone out and been successful and if so, where abouts?

With the closure yesteday, I'm wondering what impact it's had, if any.

Thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bigjoe34 said:
i just read dfo site...and socks are still open until thursday witch is their next meeting
To clarify - I was asking only because there was a commercial opening yesteday.

I said "closure", my apologies. I meant to say commercial. (trying to do too many things at once)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Oh gottch'a Ll...I was out this morning and had fun on the fly..Getting my rod bent. One fish I took home was spaggetti tagged in the dorsal. Which I'll be sending away with the head to the nearest depot..Hopefully it'll have a chip in it :lol: ...It read DFO Naniamo with the ID number...A long ways from there :) ...Out of curiousity has anyone else landed a tagged sock yet?

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
736 Posts
None of the ones I have brought home were tagged, and none of my fishing buddies have gotten one either!! There is 6 of us, limiting everytime out, so we have seen a lot of fish. Yours is the first I have even heard of yet this year! :wink:

BTW, was out this morning. It was a bit slower this morning, but my buddy and I got into our fish pretty quick and he even got the Spring this time. About a 16-18 lb Red!! His first of the year, so he was rather happy! :D

G

·
Thats the 3rd I've heard of thats had a speghetti tag on it. I beleive when you send your tag in you get put in a draw for some cash.

Mike <")))))><

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Hey Kevin..........I heard that when you send in the tag, they send you a brand new truck & camper, some new Loomis fishing gear, two tickets to the Canucks and free licences for 2007!!.. :lol: .......Hurray, I think they only have a few of those deals left!!..........LOL :wink: ..Ortho 8) .....

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
fishortho Posted: Wednesday 23rd of August 2006 02
Hey Kevin..........I heard that when you send in the tag, they send you a brand new truck & camper, some new Loomis fishing gear, two tickets to the Canucks and free licences for 2007!!.. :lol: .......Hurray, I think they only have a few of those deals left!!..........LOL ..Ortho
WOOOHOOO! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Well, wouldn't you know! I was going to run the next contest as the first person to catch a spaghetti tag fish, and Finder beats me to it!!.....If I had thrown the post up last night as intended, he would have won hands down.......Dont pout, my good friend. :cry: ...I think you will win the Fisheries lotto for tagged fish........starting another contest next week :wink: .....stay tuned!..Ortho 8)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
fishortho Posted: Wednesday 23rd of August 2006 05
Code:
Well, wouldn't you know! I was going to run the next contest as the first person to catch a spaghetti tag fish, and Finder beats me to it!!.....If I had thrown the post up last night as intended, he would have won hands down.......
Ah man! :shock: :)

Dont pout, my good friend. :cry: ...I think you will win the Fisheries lotto for tagged fish........
That would be cool, cause I've never won anything on a lotto before. :lol:

Finder :wink:

G

·
fishortho said:
Hey Kevin..........I heard that when you send in the tag, they send you a brand new truck & camper, some new Loomis fishing gear, two tickets to the Canucks and free licences for 2007!!.. :lol: .......Hurray, I think they only have a few of those deals left!!..........LOL :wink: ..Ortho 8) .....
Sounds like a great deal... It's too bad they had to ruin it by throwing in two Canuck tickets 8) :lol:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
C'mon,..............they might do really good this year and win 30% of their games and sqeeze into 8th place and go out in the first round as usual............That would be a good result!!...........Ortho 8) .....at leat we get 4 playoff games!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.