BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hows everyone? well i know im new here? but anyone want to go fishing?
Im available anytime and luv to do anything got all the right gear, cept salt water or a boat or a car cause i dont drive, im out in east vancouver, so let me know get back or msg me or leave a instant messanger address? or # thx
just lookin for good fishing buddies.
tight lines. 8)

G

·
Legacys Live On said:
Hey Hows everyone?
I'm good How are you?

Legacys Live On said:
well i know im new here?
reely you know your new here? well welcome aboard BC's finest fishing forum

Legacys Live On said:
but anyone want to go fishing?
Naw I gave up the moment I found out that 9 of 10 fishers are flossers

Legacys Live On said:
or a car cause i dont drive, im out in east vancouver
No car? Why? Explain.

Legacys Live On said:
just lookin for good fishing buddies.
No way! A good fishing buddy whats that?

Legacys Live On said:
tight lines. 8)
word

[/quote]

That there is a nice chum, where did u catch it and what were you using? Can u catch coho? oh wait elninio's killed them off :roll:

Hope someone's looking for a good fishing buddy

Mike <"))))))><

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Keep trying l.l.o. Persistance pays the bills.You'll wear them down eventually and ya why don't you drive? If the
members had a little more info. they might be more comfortable with you. :D

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just never got my license it sucks n fishing is my # 1 passion, not mch else to say pm if you want to be fishing buddies n go fishin everyone. :roll:

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
I know how you feel legacy...pretty tough to do as much fishing as we'd like if we don't drive huh? welcome to bcfr...hang around, there are some good people here...I'm sure you'll learn some stuff, make some friends and sooner or later meet some good fishin' buddies...just takes a little time that's all... :D
Like I said...
welcome to the site! :wink:
rib

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx rib, yeah im new but i know it takes time but if ppll take down there walls n let me join the cub to be part of the die hards it will all go awesome you know what i mean :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.