BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent the weekend at the mouth for socs, caught 3 but now that it will be closed, i guess I'll go back to trying the cap mouth. Any word on if it has picked up these last few days, Fished 2 weekends ago and not much happening then. Thanks...

·
Registered
134 Posts
back to the topic at hand - the cap. anything going on out there? it seems the water level is below 2, and i think today is the last day for fishing bait....

it seems like there should be the odd fish heading up there even in the low water. thinking of going to take a look on sunday, anyone want to join? leaving from kits early am...

·
Registered
770 Posts
If you catch fish off West Vancouver you have the proverbial horseshoes where the sun don't shine.............

Professional and Recreational Reports from Wednesday and Thursday would seem to suggest that salmon are extinct off the mouth of the Fraser, English Bay, West Vancouver and Howe Sound.

:mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know but where else should I go. Besides, thats fishing. If the weater is good, I could put a line down put my feet up and relax on the water. That is what is important to me. Catching fish is just the bonus.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Report from this morning. Heard of one big one which jumped and spat the hook at Hole in the Wall. A mid twenties chromer.

Bell Buoy...zero...was fished by a few friends.

West Vancouver...I had that shoreline covered..NOTHING there.

Hole in the Wall to Sunset....a few in there.

This bar none has to be the WORST summer in the Vancouver area in recent memory...with the exception of Howe Sound.

Unrelated:

Just heard the guys ran out of fuel in False Creek. Good going.....it's only one of the BUSIEST weekends of the year. Kudos to that guy for stocking up his tanks before the weekend...and he's complaining he's going out of business because he doesn't sell enough. Sheesh. If you're on a trailer and thinking on heading out tomorrow...I recommend buying on land..you'll save some $$$$$$

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.