BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been trying to figure out what I could offer up as a "pay it forward" and decided that if you are in my area (Quesnel) and need some work done on your bow or would like some help with your shooting form etc....I could help. If you need arrows built or repaired i can help there as well. Or if you just need some advice on gear selection etc feel free to PM me.

By way of assuring you I am not a hack who "thinks" he knows what he is doing and will actually bugger up your equipment, please don't take this as bragging.... just want you to be confident that I actually know my stuff.

- I am a certified level 2 archery coach
- I have coached probably close to 15 national champions in our local junior program, doing most of their equipment work as well.
- I have coached my son from the age of 2 1/2 (he's 10 now) to 10 provincial titles and 4 national titles in various disciplines
- I have coached my wife to many provincial titles, she is currently riding a streak of 4 straight national titles and last year brought home a bronze from the world championships.

I am particularly happy to coach/set-up any new archers but really like helping out the kids the most.

Chris

·
Registered
745 Posts
Great offer Chris!!!

When we get you down here, I do have my bow that you can check out for me if we have time please.... haven't shot for a few years and have been thinking of getting it looked at before I do anymore shooting or my son decides to pick it up!

Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely Mike, we'll make time!! I'll bring my "fix-it" kit and we'll give it a good going over mechanically, and make sure everything fits you the way it should!

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts