BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey has anybody been catching anything the past week? I haven't been down to the river for a week now. i'm usually down at lickman.i noticed the river last week was running pretty quick.every time i cross the vedder bridge i look to see who's out there fishing.by the way are spin n glos good to use on vedder? or more for the fraser? :?: :?: :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have fished the Vedder several times in the last few weeks, but unfortunately only 1 Spring to speak of for me...Early AM seem to be the only ones ( few ) I have heard of being cought....It is a little slow still even though the river looks perfect....I think you will find most of the people are using either a roe sack on the end of a #1 or #2 hook, or just a small piece of red, red & white, or peach coloured wool instead of roe...and apparently shrimp which I will have to try. The water is very clear, so your presentation is believed to be very important.........The Fraser has been pretty productive if the BB thing doesn't bother you. .....I would just like to say that it sure feels great to finally get something on the end of my stick :lol: Lots of Sockeye are starting to come through as well... Can't wait till it opens....TL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts