BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rick read what I wrote in the Advertisers’ Section on various boat things (http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php/board,50.0.html ) and suggested there were discussion points brought up that could be expanded on here.

If you’re game to it so am I

So who am I and why have I spent the past four years intensively studying the boating business? I started boating as a kid but, for the past 35 years of my now 70, I owned a world-wide business consulting agency. I retired from it and decided I wanted to fish more. That decision cost about half a million. Why? Because I went to have my boat serviced and found not only had the company been sold but all those previously there had left. Me, figuring I’d never get that many talented people together again, decided to call them all and offer a startup marine company with them running it. That’s how Brigantine Marine Group Sales and Service started.

I was also the time my education on the other side of the marine counter started. And I’m still learning. God bless our customers – they make me think.

Back to the point at hand. I wrote several posts in the Advertisers’ Section and I would like feedback and questions about what I wrote and, if I can, be helpful.

Michael

President Brigantine Marine

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.