BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up nice and early this morning, to see it pouring rain outside, but decided to head out anyway, FISHINADICT Is out side waiting for me, so we load up the van and off to the Vedder. I only brought Roe bags with me today... We start at one spot and cast away , until we hear a FISH ON !!!! guy up river has one on does a few jumps and he pops off his hook ... Nice chromer.... No I decide to go down river to where my buddy is and he said he had a solid hit, so i cast in the general area and at the end of my drift the float goes down i set the hook FISH ON !!!!!!!!!!!! Quick hard tugs and a run, and i lose my footing and made my line go slack and off it goes , By the time i get re rigged up FISHINADICT is into his very first steelhead ever and with a few big jumps and some long runs and he loses it as well... seamed to be the story of the morning, so we decide to pack it up and head down more , get to a nice spot, and to our suprise no one is there just the 2 of us, after about 20 minutes of being there, I'm into another steelie, close to 15 pounder pure chrome, i played it good and got it close in and it decides to another run and gets wound up in a tree laying the river away it goes.... I was heart broken as this was a fish i have been waiting for... oh well FISHINADICT takes some action shot trying to get a shot of the fish jumping and splashing all over the place... (He will send me the pics later tonight) so we pounded that run for another hour and no hits.... went to one last spot on the way home... and right away i was into another big steelie.. this time with lots of river and room to let it do its thing, i finally landed my 3rd fish of the day.....

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice job you rotten bastard!! ;D Hopefully I will feel well enough to get out there hext weekend!! Real nice fish though, what would you think that one weighed in at? I would say about 10.5 to 11lbs. A real nice Chromer for sure!! ;)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Nice fish Freak. Too bad you lost the other 2 but at least you got the third one. 3rd time lucky I guess.
All Searun and I got today was a wind burn on the Harrison ;D .

I hope you feel better too bigsteel but what you got can sure kick the snot out of you for awhile. just when you think you are feeling better bang you are knock on your butt.

·
Registered
695 Posts
nice fish FF ,it just doesn't get better than that when your hitting fish at every hole ;D hey freak if that's how you look after 3 hook ups i,d hate to see if it were a slow day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts