BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

Been on a few year hiatus from fishing regularly as my family had been keeping me pretty busy. Kids are getting older now and a few are starting to show interest in fishing, so I thought it would be a great time to get back out there.

Generally I was a lake guy when I was able to get out with a rod, trolling behind the boat, or fishing the weeds and drops with a fly from my belly boat, but now I'm ready to get back on the river.

I'm hoping to get some knowledge and get back up to speed so I can help my kids enjoy an activity that gets them off the couch and unplugged. I've even been given marching orders to get some Coho although it may be a bit early for that still... lol

If anyone feels like sharing a tip or two, or a great spot to take my kids from shore or in our 12ft I have tight lips ;) Unfortunately a lot has changed on the rivers since I went regularly and a lot of the spots I frequented aren't what they were. Generally I'm a vedder guy but wanting to try harrison this year.

See you out there!

·
Registered
370 Posts
When i lived in the lower mainland i took the kids to sloughs. They're all over. Almost all have fish,most have salmon. A bobber and worm for trout and coarse fish. Spoons for salmon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts