BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wanted to strike up a conversation about what lures people use for bar fishing for springs during the Bait ban.. Spin glo's? yarn? Spinners like the one Rod pictured in another post? or others? The thing that I would think about using for bar fishing would be a nice size glob of eggs and a spin glo...but eggs are bait so... what are your ideas?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've always just fished spin'n'glows, Tried bait a few times, but never really thought it did a whole lot more for me, besides get squaw fish. As far as shore bar fishing is concerned it's probably all I'll ever use. :confused:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Same thing here for bar fishing, spin-n-glos, silver/green top or silver/red top. If I'm going after jacks when the bait ban is not in effect its a #2 half and half (orange/ yellow) with a roe sac.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the info. I guess with that input I will feel fine about fishing a Naked Spin-glo...I am hearing that some pinks are also starting to show in good numbers in the area. Should be some good times to be had...
Thanks again
Brent

·
Registered
694 Posts
Pinks are moving gang busters through the river, I got out this morning for 1/2 hours and picked up 2, also a very enthusiastic squaw fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.