BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stuck between the bare cutthroat and the bare kodiak. I have the cutthroat breathable waders, and so far they have been great. I know the cutthroat is good for spring and early fall, and the kodiak is good for all year. Is the kodiak worth the extra money? Anyone here been using either of these. Any thoughts and/or feedback would be great.

-Cap Mano

· Registered
132 Posts
I have the Kodiak as well and I'll echo that it is very reliable. It has kept me very dry and warm through the harshest of days. But like Capilano Mano said it does get hot on those warmer days or when your doing long or difficult hikes in. But for me it was very worth the money.

· Registered
517 Posts
I use the Kodiak Jacket and Blackwater Waders. I can fish all day in comfort. warm, dry, breathable. :peace: i would suggest the Kodiak jacket for sure. the Cutthroat will do the job for awhile, but eventually you'll find yourself wishing you had the Kodiak. pay once, get the Kodiak. :beerchug:

· Registered
138 Posts
I have an older model Bare jacket. It is kind of in between the 2 materials it's a good jacket although I don't like the pockets. I think the Kodiak is alittle too heavy as I like to layer my clothes and prefer a lighter jacket. I think my next jacket will be a Simms as I have the waders and guide boots and I just love them. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.