BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to Bamfield in 12 days for a little fishing and R&R.

Anyone have any hali or salmon reports? Inshore, offshore, either or.

thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your welcome.I have a charter business in Ucluelet on the west-coast if you are ever out that way give me a call at 250-725-8150--Todd

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
highroller said:
Your welcome.I have a charter business in Ucluelet on the west-coast if you are ever out that way give me a call at 250-725-8150--Todd
Todd,

Thank you for your offer - very kind of you to extend the invitation. Regrettably, we are do it yourself'r having fished Bamfield out of our own boat for several years now.

Part of the thrill of new water is finding your own fish and we have been pretty succesful at over the past couple of seasons. We will be motoring over from Neah Bay - weather permitting - and working from decent database of Salmon Halibut GPS coords.

Thanks again for the offer - perhaps we will see you on the water during our stay - we will be in a 25ft Grady White that goes by the name "5-Salt Fever".

You based out of Bamfield or Uclulet?

cheers - Calvin

·
Registered
8 Posts
5-Salt Fever said:
highroller said:
Hi Calvin,

I am based in Ucluelet and fish mainly on the big bank which by the way has heated up for Chinook salmon as a large body of 15 to 25 pounders have moved into the area in the last couple days.I fish out of a 26 foot yellow and white Sea-ray and will be watching for you.Good luck and tight lines!!--Todd

Todd,

Thank you for your offer - very kind of you to extend the invitation. Regrettably, we are do it yourself'r having fished Bamfield out of our own boat for several years now.

Part of the thrill of new water is finding your own fish and we have been pretty succesful at over the past couple of seasons. We will be motoring over from Neah Bay - weather permitting - and working from decent database of Salmon Halibut GPS coords.

Thanks again for the offer - perhaps we will see you on the water during our stay - we will be in a 25ft Grady White that goes by the name "5-Salt Fever".

You based out of Bamfield or Uclulet?

cheers - Calvin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts