BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm just looking for some good lakes to fish for bass in and around cranbrook.

i know of wasa, tie, baynes, jim smith, suzanne, lund lake and would like some new places to fish.

anyone want to join?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im just getting into bass fishing caught a nice 3 pounder out of Tie today, caught lots in Spring Lake none of any size though same as Saugum Lake . But I have heard surveyors is suppose to be good though and of course duck lake. Any word on your part.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ive just started fishing with one of my friends that originally came from back east and he keeps wanting to use crank baits with the trebels attached. Ive been trying to figur out the regulation on it because in the regs it says 1 lure if you could help clarify for me that would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Ive just started fishing with one of my friends that originally came from back east and he keeps wanting to use crank baits with the trebels attached. Ive been trying to figur out the regulation on it because in the regs it says 1 lure if you could help clarify for me that would be helpful.
Depends on what bodies of water you're fishing. Trebles are allowed in many lakes but not in any stream or river.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fish Fishing Bass Salmon Fish
My dad caught this hog on a VI lake with a tube, his first big one in years was a great fight. Bass fishing is hot right now on the island would imagine that cranbrook area is going off aswell. Slow fished tube jigs around sandy/gravel points are a killer right now as fish move up to spawn. The colour that was working for me was green and chartreuse, Good luck tight lines.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was just introduced to bass fishing last year at Duck lake and we had an absolute blast!! This was in early June and between the 2 of us we managed to land 23 in a little over 6hrs!! We didnt hook into anything big really though...the biggest might have been 4lb. We used, crankbaits as well as tubes and even spinners, just couldn't keep them off!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.