BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Lions took a step forward this morning. They axed Jacques Chapdelaine (about 2 seasons too late). Too bad Dickinson just signed an extension.

Reactions: Davis

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Thank God!! He is the reason the offense got so predictable. I am one of many that have called for his head for 2 years.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul Lapolice would be a great additon, but I bet he's waiting to hear from the Ottawa Red Blacks (has there ever been a stupider team name?).

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ermmm... question for the panel. What's going on with Stubler? I thought the OC was the problem position. This is destabilising...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Stubler's failure to make adjustments to stop Darian Durant's quarterback draws in the semi-final probably did him in.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stubler's failure to make adjustments to stop Darian Durant's quarterback draws in the semi-final probably did him in.
I doubt that. Benevides is too good a coach to let one game (even such an important one) over-shadow a good season. I have a feeling that, unlike the firing of Chapdelaine, this is more a matter of Benny wanting to put his own stamp on the team and have less of Wally's influence on the field. I think yo might see Benevides promote from within the ranks. Jarius Jackson as OC? Perhaps a retiree out of the D backfield as a coach, probably not DC though

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today, they make the other move and sign Khari Jones as OC. Bring on the new season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts