BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come out for a get together on August 11th from 6pm to 10pm at the Jolly Miller Pub in Chilliwack. My wife is doing a fundraising pub night for the Weekend to End Breast Cancer. She needs to raise $2000 to enter the 60km walk on August 18th and has already raisied $1100 toward her goal. Ticket sales for the pub night will support her directly. Tickets are $10 each, which gets you the best burger in Chilliwack, fries and a drink (highball, beer, cooler, etc). Come out and join us for a good time and a great cause. Contact me by email for tickets or more information. If you can't make it to the pub night but would like to make a donation to my wife's campaign, you can click on this link, http://va07.endcancer.ca/site/PageServer?pagename=va07_homepage and click on "Sponsor a Participant". Search for "Melanie Baerg" and you will get my wife's page with instructions on how to make donation online. Any support is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Finder,,,thats a short crawl for you,,,,,just watch the traffic :beerchug: :drunk:

Rick,, looks like my plans have changed so I might be able to make it. Had to scrap the trip to the Koot. Can we get tickets at the door?

Guys,,,PM me if you want to meet up that day and maybe wet the lines a bit before the pub.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
"Finder has new digs and I will be dragign' his butt around the Squish on Sat. am so I hope he will be in shape for the benefit at the local watering hole!!......Ortho 8)

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, if anyone is going to attend the fundraiser for the Weekend to End Breast Cancer I need to know by tomorrow night. Tickets have to be sent in then! I would like to thank Steely_Crazy for his donation! It will be a good time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.