BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Mike

how would you do the shirt

small logo on the front big one on the back ?? or maybe just the name on the front (website) and the logo on the back with the name also

couple ideas ;)

HOOK

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Facebook.com members group!

I was planning on putting a small BCFR logo on the front and than blow it up for the back...but I don't know if it would be proper for the back or not....we'll see, as its still a week away before planning...

Mike <"))))><

· Registered
1,030 Posts
Facebook.com members group!

Ya I understand that, but I don't think the BCFR logo as it is is appropriate for a back of a shirt...I wish there was a narrower or different logo for the back thats all....I was thinking a guy with his rod bent over and the line leading to bcfishingreports.com....I'll think of something, than forward one to bergler to see what he thinks....

· Registered
1,030 Posts
I dunno about embroidery its quite a bit more expensive compared to screening. But maybe I'll set up a poll next week and go from there....I will do my best to put out an affordable shirt. Plan on seeing a full out in depth post in general discussion by mid next week!

Mike <")))><

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike

remember this.... those of us that bought calendars paid 35$ for them i bet a shirt in that price range is reasonable

or somewhere in around there then the embriodery might be an idea

HOOK

· Registered
1,367 Posts
embroidery would be a good idea, lasts longer if its done right. it would probably only work for the fron, because the back would be too big, but does anyone think it would look wierd to have embroidery on the front then screening on the back? im pretty good with computer stuff, and if you dont mind mike, i think im going to play around with the logo and see what i can make out for the back.

· Registered
1,437 Posts
Just to let you know Mike that I have a friend that does this stuff for a living and every year for our fly fishing derby he makes up a tshirt, hat, or vest ...

It is covered as part of our entry fee and is very reasonable. The last t-shirt was embroidered on the front "12th Annual Pursuit Of The BIG ONE" and had an embroidered fly fisherman hooking a fish on it. On the back was a list of all the lakes we had been to over the last 12 years as we go to a different lake every year.

When you decide what you want I could get prices from him if you want ..... may be a better bang-for-your-buck way to go.

GOFISH 8)

· Registered
909 Posts
Hey Mikey Theres a lady on # 3 rd that does emroidery and apparently she's real cheap. I'll try and track down her info and PM ya. Hey GF I like the tourny style shirts like that with the event on the front and sponsors or locals on the back. What about the forum logo on the front and a saying or something like that on the back maybe all the local flows Hmmm.
Crazy D

· Registered
475 Posts
I'm down with an embroidered logo on the front top left. Perhaps for the back of the shirt, a contest could be held for the "artistic" types on this site. Best design gets 2 shirts free? Not that I'm an "artistic" type...Hehe!

Cheers!

-Nathan in NW

· Registered
909 Posts
Well lets get atter than. Here is a idea grey heavy cotton shirts ( typical sponsor freebies), small logo on the chest large, logo on the back with member across the bottom. Have'nt heard any thing from mike in a while, ghost of mikey where art thou? If we want to get them before christmas, we better get on er'. I have a little slack time this up coming week so I'll look into shirt pricing. any input?
Crazy D

· Registered
303 Posts
Crazy Drifter said:
Hey Mikey Theres a lady on # 3 rd that does emroidery and apparently she's real cheap. I'll try and track down her info and PM ya. Hey GF I like the tourny style shirts like that with the event on the front and sponsors or locals on the back. What about the forum logo on the front and a saying or something like that on the back maybe all the local flows Hmmm.
Crazy D
Hey CD,

what do you think about:" I hate snaggers, BB and flossers" below BCFR logo on the front!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :thumbup: :drunk:

B.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.