BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if the sticker has glue on the front side that allows it to be fixed inside a car window (facing out)?
Or the current version is attachable (most probably with hot iron) to clothing?

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
Glue on back of vinyl placed on outside of widow facing out. :)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
My then 3 yr old(now 8 ) tried to 'help' Dad apply his sticker. Unfortunately he stuck it on the inside. I have had half a BCFR sticker backwards on the inside of my back window for 5 years. Still holding up, tried to peel it off the other day and gave up......

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I do wish they would have made a left and right version of the sticker. What I mean is on one side of the boat window the letter reads correct left to right however on the other side it would have read right to left. Oh well small inconvenience, just didn't put one on the drivers side of boat windshield.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
...and they are excellent quality Nemohm. Especially designed for being applied to the outside surface of a window. Make sure you apply them to a clean dry surface, and you are good to go. My sticker never fell off through years of car washing both manual and automated.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hey guys, the fish in the sticker has the BCFR in the sticker. If a opposite version was made it would say RFCB :)
Hey Rick....any chance of a new run of hats?

One of our sponsors whose business is on West Broadway here in Vancouver has some great white/navy trucker hats with the logo offset to one side. Saw them the other day when I was in there and they are pretty nice and the logo just POPS right out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts