BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hey Travis i have that fishing calender that could be used as a prize at the request from South Texas Salt!

CK

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Ortho,finder and fly fishin magician.what agreat report. Looks like alot of fun and some nice pics too!

Way to go fellas!

Hotrod

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Re: BCFR SUMMER/FALL FISHING CONTEST STORY COMMENTS!!! Put your comments here...

Well I must say I am a little disheartened by the lack of contest entries, as well as the lack of prize donations! I have had a few members gather up some goodies, but very few! C'mon guys, lets get some prizes together!

You can't win if you don't enter the contest. So far Hook has taken the lead, because he is the only one who has entered the contest thus far. I'm telling you, the Grand Prizes will be just that, Grand!! I'm not talking a box of flies here either. We're talking good useful fishing equipment!

So lets get to it, we need some entries, and am still looking to recruit some more prize donations.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Re: BCFR SUMMER/FALL FISHING CONTEST STORY COMMENTS!!! Put your comments here...

That photo that Rickets put up is easily the nicest photo I have seen in a long time.

I now have that as my desktop pic

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Still just puppies eh Trav? Can't wait to hook into a monster..... :thumbup:
....Oh ya and you're right about the comments...Post'em here if you got'em folks.....Marko

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts

Very Cool Mountainman...very cool indeed...! Great Pics too! It's always rewarding to see a big smile on a kids face...

Thanks for contributing! :thumbup:

rib

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.