BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are taking advanced orders for the new BCFR T-Shirt. Please reply back to this thread with the amount of shirts you would like and the sizes you need. Preferd payment options at this time are check or cash. I will PM you later for instruction on where to mail payment. Prices are below. The first color is Orange with navy blue Logo. Great fishing shirt to enhance your fishing pictures.For all you ladies out I am more than than willing to get what ever shirt you would like if interested please PM me. :thumbup: Unfortunately they won`t be done before Christmas.

Small-Xlarge $20.00 CDN plus 13% Tax

XXlarge $23.00 CDN 13% Tax

Local pick up availabe, shipping charges extra.

:cheers:

· Registered
413 Posts
will there be other colors available. Blue or camo would be good :D

· Registered
407 Posts
Chalk me down for one XL right now Rick and once more colours are added I will get another. Just let me know where to send the check.

Bill

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy Drifter said:
Hey Rick put me down for a couple. do they fit big or small, Xl or 2xl
CD
I will let you know today when allstone comes over with them. :) I will also post a picture of it so you all can see what the color looks like.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crazy Drifter said:
Hey Rick put me down for a couple. do they fit big or small, Xl or 2xl
CD
CD, the XXlarge fits me perfect with a bit of room, very comfortable shirt, fruit of the loom heavy weight 100% cotton! :thumbup:

Here is the picture of how the shirt is going to look. After some discussion, we decided that the front of the shirt gets the most exposure, and therefore we are going to put the main logo on the front of the shirt instead.

· Registered
1,660 Posts
The orange looks fairly bright, but I bet it will tone down after a few washes. Regardless, I think that the shirts are unique and eye-catching. It will show up great in photos, and look good with the earthy colours that fishing clothes and waders are often made out of. It will make it easy to spot BCFR members out on a larger lake like Roche anyway. ;D

· Registered
1,386 Posts
woody said:
I'm definitely interseted in a shirt but I think I'll wait for the other colors, that bright orange will scare all the steelhead off before you even get close to the water.
I don't think the ironheads will mind so much seeing as how most steelheading is in the midst of winter. Might be a little chilli with just a T-shirt on :beerchug:

I will be in for one in orange in a L, but I would also like a few other colours, maybe some tamer ones....blue with white logo, black with white etc....the possibilities are endless :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.