BC Fishing Reports banner

BCFR Swag - I would be interested in....

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Scott, do you have your pink Islander yet? If not, do you want me to bring mine out tomorrow morning?
Haha.....not yet but I am thinking of pulling the trigger this week on a pair. I believe they have some in the factory ready to go.

As for tomorrow.....does your wife let you use her reel?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Haha.....not yet but I am thinking of pulling the trigger this week on a pair. I believe they have some in the factory ready to go.

As for tomorrow.....does your wife let you use her reel?
I'll have to sneak it out.

I was at Active Tackle last week.... They had a blemished pink MR3... The blemish was the smallest scratch ever... It was well under 400$

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pink?

If Islander can make a reel in pink....you'd think we could consider a sweatshirt in pink!! :p ;)
OK, I put pink up for you, I need twelve people interested to place a order, unless you have something up your sleave. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,719 Posts
I voted black hoodie/camo hat...... I could sport them.

I do hope the hats are for larger craniums tho

Pips could always get a navy blue one and bleach it...... From experiance I am pretty sure that navy blue + bleach = pink :eek:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
OK, I put pink up for you, I need twelve people interested to place a order, unless you have something up your sleave. ;)
Aw crap.....I voted before the "pink" option was there!!

Buzz me a message as to what you're getting for pricing....there are tons of places doing this type of stuff down here and I can certainly ask around. My buddy who "used to" do this kind of stuff is now out of the "custom" business and just purely doing clothing lines for companies like "Our" Vancouver Canucks.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I voted black hoodie/camo hat...... I could sport them.

I do hope the hats are for larger craniums tho

Pips could always get a navy blue one and bleach it...... From experiance I am pretty sure that navy blue + bleach = pink :eek:
Amen on the craniums..............and size of the cranial lobe.

Bleach is always an option....but it scares me that it could end up tie-dyed looking and then instead of look like an idiot in pink out on the water.....I'll look like a hippie out on the water. Then....I need some hemp weather gear....birkenstocks.....and I'll need to see if Helly Hansen makes a wool poncho that smells of pachoolie.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
dont forget that when you order from a restaurant you'll have to ask them to hold the bad vibes,lmao....holmes*

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I just voted for the navy blue hoodie but black would be fine as well, since it's leading the pack.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Does anyone know if this stuff ever came through, or where I could get some BCFR swag. I would like 2 hats (if they are fitted or flex fit) and a black hoodie. And while I'm at it, could you get the black hoodie with a white logo??

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think other than a secret hand shake or perhaps a subtle signal of some sort (owl hoot/crow call);). A piece of BCFR clothing is the only way to distinguish BCFR members from other Anglers on the river. I think it would be awesome to be out fishing a run with a bunch of other guys, and to be able to give out a nice owl hoot and listen for a response from someone else who's "in the club" so to speak....

Well if anyone is out on the vedder and see some lunatic out there hooting like an owl, or making crow noises, it's just me. Feel free to come over and say hi!

:cheers:
PK

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I had a sticker. My then 3 or 4 year old decided to help Daddy apply it resulting in a a lovely bundle of something on my window, floor, seat etc..... need a new one, preferably childproof.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts